3/03/2007

News

Hello,
Those of you bored silly of my war with Terry Kelly will be happy to hear that future updates will be no more than a small link which will take you to a new Terrywatch dedicated blog.

Do drop in, it's all good stuff so far.

As I mentioned previously I'll be doing the Britblog round up on the 25th March, tomorrow your host is my fellow Terrywatcher Mr Eugenides .

I've just posted up the open thread over at Pickled Politics, where I'm sure you'll all be made very welcome.

Cheerio

2 comments:

Fidothedog said...

And so it go's on and on, this Terry is so bizarre if he did not exist someone would have to dream him up.

Momentary Madness said...

it is all too fast and clever for me...I am a paddy after all...but if you wouldn't mind giving me some info...I was thinking about adding AdSense to my blog...what's the story do you get to exclude what you don't like or....?
paddunn@gmail.com