11/27/2006

An in no way biased or self serving book review.

Hello,
Have a glance at my sidebar and you will see a small advert for what I consider to be the greatest book ever published. Well it's the greatest book ever published that has a promising young writer by the name of Clairwil splashed over several pages in the first chapter. As if that wasn't enough most of blogging's top bananas are there.

Perhaps you have a hard to please maiden aunt that you can't think what to buy for Christmas. Wonder no more, buy her the Blog Digest. My mum is buying a copy for each member of the Clairwil clan. God bless her, I haven't given her much to be proud of in life. I expect I will do something that will make her disown me before the winter is out so I'm making most of my 'acceptable' status while it lasts.

All self interest aside it is a very good read. I must say I feel a warm glow at being included in such fine company. I've also discovered a few excellent blogs that I'd never heard of and seen a different side to several bloggers I had been aware of.

If you want a copy, please click through on the sidebar link to contribute to the Clairwil static caravan fund.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not in it!

I suppose that makes me a 'bottom banana'.

Oh dear!

iLL Man said...

It's my ambition to get into it despite never writing much of any interest. Now, if they did a photo version..................

Clairwil said...

In my opinion all three of you have been criminally overlooked.

iLL Man said...

Cheers Clairwil. Maybe next year, eh?

Clairwil said...

There is always next year. A time when I predict great things happening.

The Dog of Freetown said...

As soon as you all start rolling in the money you'll stop blogging. You'll forget your roots. You'll pay Mexicans to blog for you while you swan around the globe attending international "blog meets." Genius.

Larry Teabag said...

David,

Speaking as the son of an expert on bottom-bananas, I'd say you were undoubtedly an excellent example of one.

Clairwil,

I've just ordered a few copies of the book through your link, so I hope you enjoy the very small part of a static caravan which I've bought you.

Anonymous said...

Larry, indeed, I bow to your expertise - whilst keeping my back firmly to the wall! By the by, you never did tell me where your dear but lively mother lives.

alan said...

you deserve it ...

Clairwil said...

Cheers Larry,
I shall name a wing of the van after you.

Alan,
You're right I do don't I?