8/30/2006

A Slender Blonde Hands Me Her Card.......


Hello,
There I was milling about Argyle St when a slender and very attractive blonde (dyed) sidled up to me and handed me the above card. What can it all mean? The cynical part of me smells the largest of rats. The part of me who thinks poor Jack was unfairly penalised for trading a cow for some magic beans is intrigued.

On a more realistic level. I'm thinking of becoming a foreigner possibly in The Netherlands. Do any of my ex-pat readers have any good tips for escaping.

5 comments:

Garth said...

Whatever you do - don't choose New Zealand! Backward, backward, backward.

alan said...

hmmnnn..... that's an edinburgh number. obviously a wind-up. they don't employ glaswegians in edinburgh.

Larry Teabag said...

Having been a German for a few months, I've decided to come back and be British for a bit. However I can wholeheartedly recommend the experience.

ion said...

But what about your 'thumping' on Friday? Your fanbase here is hoping you turned him inside out, if he deigned to appear, starting at the back end of his alimentary tract.

Clairwil said...

Pah! There was no thumping -another lightweight. Hope I'll see you all at tyhe next meet