Eek! A Meme
Cartside very kindly tagged me with a meme recently which can be avoided no longer! So without further ado here are seven of my personality traits to scare off new readers and further alienate the old crowd.
1. I have a short temper and it's getting worse. It's an awful afliction. I've tried everything meditation, reading Mike Tyson biographies as a warning of where it might lead, drink, anti-depressants of various sorts, speaking to my G.P, staying indoors but to no avail. I think it's boredom to be honest. I do manage to control it, I hasten to add, it's years since I walloped anyone and months since I dished out a good old tongue lashing.
2. I cry at everything and anything. Client's tales of woe, Eastenders, blogs, politics, happy things, kittens, sad things, holidays, art galleries, books. Anything at all really. I am afraid I am very sentimental.
3. I feel very isolated and so would you if you'd only met about two people on your wavelength in the last thirty-four years.
4. I'm quite ambitious in my own way and get very, very frustrated indeed by failure.
5. I am fairly independent and really do not like to rely on other people for anything if it can be avoided. Hence my love of the good old self help book.
6. I am private to a lunatic degree about certain things. I have my life divided up nicely into compartments and live in terror of certain people in my life meeting up.
7. I like to feel I have a purpose. I like projects, schemes, wheezes and plans to the point where I feel lost without one up my sleeve. Do you? Maybe we should meet.
I shall refrain from passing on this meme instead inviting anyone who's stuck for a post to take it on.