9/21/2007

An Entirely Random Thought.

Hello,
Just out of the blue a thought occurs to me. Would it be too much to ask for people who have a problem with free speech to piss off somewhere a bit more totalitarian?

Whilst pissing off they might also want to shove their investments up their arse swiftly followed by their lawsuit.


Bugger me! I cannot imagine what on earth prompted that one.


On a totally different subject anyone who fancies a private chat and a pint about ooooh.... I don't know an Uzbek billionaire for example should make themselves known below.

Golly gosh! I almost typed write a letter to the F.A there!


Must be time for bed.

Cheerio

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Clairwil, this is simply a copy of a comment I have deposited elsewhere because I can't be arsed to think of several different ways of saying the same thing:

""The gobby bloggers who opened their mouths and let their bellies rumble deserve everything they get and I hope we never hear from them again."

I couldn't have put it better myself.

Oh, actually, I did put it myself, over at my place!

How very wise of me."

iLL Man said...

This from a man whose whole purpose on the internet is to open his mouth and let his belly rumble.

I suppose it's wishful thinking to hope we never hear from you again though........

Anonymous said...

Indeed it is!