7/21/2007

Whatever Next?

Hello,
The list of thing that can only happen to me has grown rather dramatically of late. First some tosser on Pickled Politics calls me a 'neo-con' and accuses me of owning an 'internment now' badge for no apparent reason then all hell breaks loose at The Scottish Idler's Guild.

For reasons which I fear will forever remain mysterious Wednesday's meeting was hijacked by a rather unpleasant and intimidating bunch who claimed to be 'a group of British Muslims'. They seemed to have a bee in their bonnet about supermarkets of all things. Lord knows what on earth we did to attract them but they claim to have come all the way from Edinburgh.

However all is not doom and gloom. The Britblog round up is here on Sunday and I'll be talking about it on Radio 5 at some stage next week so my English readers should prepare their side-splitting quips about being unable to understand me without delay.

Cheerio

No comments: