7/09/2007

Mark Tortolano

Hello,
If you've been over to the fine Smeato tribute website you may have noticed that the fellow who rules it is getting a bit of grief for putting a link to his business website at the bottom. This is regarded as an affront by some middle aged weirdo that lives with his mummy and doesn't understand the concept of earning a living.

Anyway I for one hope that Mr Tortolano makes a killing off the back of this for the laugh he's given me and my work colleagues during a particularly depressing week.

To aid Mr Tortolanos climb to the top of the interweb racket here is a link to his business site and I sincerely hope he gets a bit of business out it.

Cheerio

1 comment:

Fat Sparrow said...

Truth be told, I never noticed it.

If your man doesn't like it being there then maybe he should get the English to fund the Smeato site. I'm sure they'd be willing.