5/12/2007

eBaywatching

Hello,
As you all may know I enjoy a peep at the more unusual corners of ebay, which does lead to trouble in that I am now the owner of about a million Estonian badges, look it was an impulse buy, they're currently sitting inside a wool and felt souvenier bag from Madeira.
Here is a list of what I've managed to resist-so far;

A bloodless castration tool


A praying bear

A sterling silver fanny

A very stern rooster.

A rooster cock sock

oooh me sides!

A comedy dog

Jesus bandages

Jesus wig and beard set

I Love Islam!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://theterryboys.blogspot.com/

A parody of a parody.

iLL Man said...

I quite fancy the Jesus wig and beard set, and the 'I Love Islam' t-shirt

Oblong said...

Got, got, got, got, got, need, got, got, need, got.

Clairwil said...

Zin Zin,
It's a work of genius or something but what I couldn't say.

ill man,
I think you'd cut rather a dash in that get up.

matt lobster,
Ah you know the pain of collecting.

iLL Man said...

I'd also get my head kicked in. By everyone.