Despite David Duff's plea not to take part in this 'meme' business I will be telling you seven things you didn't know about me. However I will be taking up his excellent suggestion to call it a questionnaire rather than a meme which I like because it makes me sound quite remote from the hurly burly of daily life on yon internet.
1. I really have no idea what the point of 'memes' is and worry that I'm stupid because when I looked up the explanation I got too bored to take it in properly.
2. I was a very quiet child, then between the ages of about fifteen and twenty five I became very outgoing. I've gone very quiet again and I really dislike myself quite intensely for it.
3. I have lost touch with most of my friends because I took to staying in to avoid the humiliation of having to tell people what I did for a living. Now I have a job I'm not ashamed of and hardly any friends.
4. I find asking for help very humiliating.
5. I worry that life will not get any better than this.
6. I own two self help books that I've never read because I'm afraid I'll turn into Caroline Caplin if I do.
7. The older I get the more sentimental I get. I cry at virtually anything which is to say the least highly embarrassing and not the image I wish to project to the world.
If I get round to it I might write a proper post later. I'm aware that I'm supposed to tag three people with this but cannot be bothered. If you're stuck for stuff to write about feel free to copy the questionnaire.