5/27/2006

Aftertime




Hello,

It has been brought to my attention that a fine magazine by the name of Aftertime is mere months from it's debut. How do I know this magazine is fine? Well I shall explain. The rulers of Aftertime have had the good taste, sense and discernment to publish me. Which is now the fourth time I've been published and happily puts me well ahead of my mother's mere three published works.

However it is possible that Aftertime may deign to publish your musings, short films, music or photos in the first or future issues. I am aware that I have more than a few creative readers so thought I'd let amateur and professional alike know that the deadline is the 25th June 2006 for the first issue.

aftertime_zine@hotmail.co.uk

2 comments:

iLL Man said...

Looking forward to reading your contribution and seeing the magazine as a whole too.

Clairwil said...

Good everyone is happy. My work here is done.