3/27/2006

I Feel Just Like Arthur Scargill

Hiya,

The wave of radicalism that's sweeping blogland continues. First David Duff takes up placard waving and now I am on strike. It's wildly exciting! Just imagine tomorrow rubbish will lie uncollected in the streets, the dead will lie unburied and I'll be swanking about with a placard holding the country to ransom.

The possibility of drama was heightened by the revelation that we have a scab in our midst. More so when we were told that they will not lose a day's pay but will be unable to work unless someone else agrees to scab as it breaches health and safety regulations to have less than two people in the office. Needless to say no-one is volunteering.

More seriously I hope there isn't any long term ill feeling towards the scab, though with the level of political bigotry in my work I suspect the atmosphere will be poisonous for some time to come.

I'm off now to look out a suitable outfit for picketing in.

Cheerio

Blog Of The Week is up over at the Mischief

Help wreck Liz Jones' marriage here.

No comments: