9/10/2008

A Julie Bindel Fan Comments!

Hello,
There I was devoid of much to sharpen my claws on when along comes a member of the Julie Bindel fan club. A few of weeks back I asked for help with a spot of gardening. Around three weeks later a Bindelette seizes the chance to attack!

Apparently next time she's gardening she'll be 'worried' about who's she's with. Good God! Does it think I rule all the gardeners in Britain? Does she think I'm going to order them all to rape her, kill her and dump her body on the compost heap? Does it think at all?

No wonder it was too embarrassed to put a name to it's pathetic blathering. What's gone wrong with the anonymice? I remember when it was all death threats and bad spelling round these parts. Now I'm reduced to laughing at 'worried' gardeners. Changed days indeed.

Cheers

2 comments:

Surreptitious Evil said...

That's the penalty we are all paying for the demise of TerryWatch :) Less snigger-worthy nutters.

Oh well.

Clairwil said...

I miss Terrywatch. I really do, I was a huge fan (even if I do say so myself) before it all went tits up.