11/11/2007

I'm not proud of this but....

Hello,
I was over at my mothers when my eye fell upon The Daily Mail. I'm not proud of it but it is a fact and as we live in a confessional age I am compelled share the following information.

I know it's hard to believe but it contained not one but two good articles! More bizarre one of them was about a Muslim and I thought it was a fair and rather sensitive piece of work on recent (ish) internet hate figure 'Islamic rage boy'. All I'm saying on the matter that it illiteracy hardly makes for sophisticated political statements and that 'Mr Rational' Christopher Hitchens ought to be ashamed for responding less thoughtfully than the Daily Mail of all papers to a bad photo. Then again alcohol hardly makes for sophisticated political statements - just read my archives if you're not convinced.

What do you reckon the Mail is up to?

As for their other good article. I cannot find it on their wretched website but it was very rude about Tony Blair - sometimes there is as much to unite us as divide us. Here's one they did earlier. I fully expect that by the year 2020 one will be able to purchase a Blair blow job for as little as fifty pence - he's got to be good for something.

Right I'm off to tut at some immigrants for besmirching Diana's memory and wrecking the housing market. I suggest you all join me -right after you've read this.

Cheerio

No comments: