Nice to see you, to see you nice!
Now without further ado, for one point for every correct answer, can you tell me who said/wrote what?
1. 'Actors are cattle'
2. 'The great nations have always acted like gangsters, and the small ones like prostitutes'
3. 'Haute Couture should be fun, foolish and almost unwearable'
4. 'How's the Empire?'
5. 'God is love, but get it in writing'
6. 'With my product and her packaging we could have ruled the world'
7. 'Do not breed. Nothing gives less pleasure than childbearing'
8. 'Never be a pioneer. It's the Early Christian that gets the fattest lion'
9. 'O happy horse, to bear the weight of Antony!'
10. 'In married life three is company and two is none'
Round 2 to follow.......