9/12/2006

For Fucks Sake!

Hello,
It is very hard for me to do this subject justice. Happily the Devil has done it beautifully. The tale involves a woman who had made numerous complaints to the police about a gang disruping life on her street, come to the end of her tether and told the gang to fuck off. Obviously the police charged her. I shit you not. I love a good swear myself though I realise it has it's time and place. I submit that swearing at an irritating gang after calling the police three times with no response is more than reasonable. In fact this woman is a baw hair off canonisation. By God! I'd have cursed like a navvy the moment I laid eyes on the offenders, then I'd have got physical.

Are the police recruiting fucking idiots? They have no time to attend to marauding pests but all of a sudden they have time to charge a woman for swearing. I could slap her for being silly enough to admit to it, but I expect she's not had much to do with the police before. No doubt she'll think twice before contacting them in future.

I didn't hold with the habit the police used to have of booting fuck out of random people but I think there is a balance between two extremes that needs to established.

Something else happened that I meant to post about but it escapes me just now.

8 comments:

iLL Man said...

I truly hope she tells them to fuck off with their fine. Unfortunately, the prospect of prison tends to temper ones bravery in such situations. It's also amazing just how sensitive these poor little souls are. If telling kids to fuck off was an offence when I was young, I reckon I could have racked up a fucking cricket score as far as getting adults convicted was concerned.

Bah! Give it a year and I'll be wearing a 'Tony Martin Is Innocent' badge...............

Clairwil said...

Grrr!

You and me both! I'm starting to think you might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb. I'm also convinced that they concentrate on the 'crimes' that are the least hassle for an easy life.

Anonymous said...

Was it the gnome you were thinking about?

Clairwil said...

Christ! do not get the started on the fucking gnome. Much more of this and I'm going vigilante.

iLL Man said...

Gnome? What gnome?

Clairwil said...

This gnome. I wouldn't mind but I am a recognised mental and possibly bi-polar. Yet the land is run by people worse than me.

http://chasemeladies.blogspot.com/2006/09/more-police.html

iLL Man said...

A miserable and depressing tale. That things like this happen at all makes you despair. They'll make a Daily Mail reader of me yet. Maybe that's the point.................

Anonymous said...

I can sympathise with this poor woman who snapped. I live in North Yorkshire and our life is regularly blighted by these mindless little scrotes.

http://antisocialwatch.blogspot.com