7/21/2006

A Racy Post

Hello,
Is there anything so lazily pleasurable as reclining and watching someone you're keen on disrobing? I submit that there is not but it is remarkable how easily pleasure can turn to pain. Oh yes! I am positively evangelical on this point which I must address to the chaps for I have never had this awful experience with a woman.

Really it's no wonder that female strippers are so popular whereas male strippers sit somewhere between a fart gag and a mother in law joke in the eroticism league. I have no idea why men commit this crime and I feel certain neither I nor nature are to blame. I am referring to keeping one's socks on until last. It is a revolting habit and anyone found guilty of it should be placed in the stocks and then on the sex offenders register. It is a vexation to the soul! It didn't ought to be allowed. And that is saying something.

Hey I don't pretend that this blog can change the world but if anyone reading this thinks twice before committing the sock crime I will have achieved something.

Cheers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guilty of leaving socks to second last items to remove and I'll take your thoughts on board in future and will consider making the offending socks the first items to remove.

Anyway, I think I make up for leaving socks so late into my strip by finishing with a mighty flourish. In removing boxers, I elegantly, and no doubt, with no shortage of eroticism, flick the boxers into the air with my trusted right foot and gracefully catch them. With them safely in hand, the task of missing the washing basket and finding the floor becomes relatively easy.

ps In defence of those who leave the socks to last, perhaps they are under the midguided conception that the viewer/voyuer appreciates the jingle-jangling of the jewels as they hop about trying to remove the said socks.

iLL Man said...

The sock thing can be put down to a number of things. Forgetfulness, overexcitement, the mistaken belief that wearing them in the sack gives you superhuman sexual prowess.............

Could have been worse though...

http://sandrascanadablog.blogspot.com/2006/07/did-somebody-spike-my-mineral-water.html#comments

Anonymous said...

It is, I think, an evolutionary throwback to the time when ''avin' some 'oggins' was only possible 'al fresco' on account of one's mum throwing a wobbly when her view of the newly arrived, new fangled 'telly' was interfered with. This was eons ago when global warming had failed miserably to reach these Islands and, thus, keeping one's socks on came under the heading of "taking precautions", that is, against frost-bite!

Do I speak from experience? You might say that, I couldn't possibly comment.